Is sexx safe during pregnancy?• As long as you walk in a normal pregnancy and did not have any problems during pregnancy, you can have sexx as often as you want. Sexx is safe during all stages of pregnancy but it is not suitable to the mother at risk of miscarriage and premature birth.
• There are also couples who worry about their wives sexx may cause pain and lust. Lust actually may increase during pregnancy for some women. During the first trimester, the hormone fluctuations, fatigue and nausea can affect your sexxual desire. During the second trimester, improving blood flow to the sexxual organs and your breasts may increase a woman's sexxual desire during pregnancy. However, in the third trimester, weight gain, back pain and other symptoms may affect your sexxual appetite.
• Therefore, Talk with your partner about the needs and instincts of each.
Sexx during pregnancy can cause miscarriage?• Many couples worry that sexx during pregnancy will cause a miscarriage, especially in the first trimester. Miscarriage in early pregnancy is usually associated with chromosomal abnormalities or other problems in the development of the baby. It is not related to the sexxual relationship that you do.
Does sexx during pregnancy harm the baby?• Many couples often worry about sexx can affect the development of the baby or the baby hurt. Actually your baby is protected by amniotic water in the uterus that can prevent infection, vibration or friction that may occur during pregnancy. Mucus plug also help cover the cervix throughout your pregnancy. Therefore, sexxual activity will not affect your baby.
When sexx is not safe during pregnancy?• Has the risk of recurrent miscarriage
• Has experience premature birth
• Problems placenta or placenta previa.
• Water your membranes have ruptured
• Experiencing vaginal bleeding
• You and your spouse suffer from sexxually transmitted infections.
• twin pregnancy and in late pregnancy