IVF - HOW TO PREGNANCY
What is IVF?• In vitro fertilization also known as test tube baby is the process of increasing the chance of pregnancy with the help of technology where eggs fertilized with sperm in a test tube laboratory manual. The resulting embryos are inserted into the uterus through a catheter. Chances of pregnancy can be enhanced by undergoing IVF procedures which are designed to help women who have problems fallopian tubes that can not get pregnant naturally.
How IVF done?
How Can I Get Pregnant | FOR WOMEN(A) Step 1
• The use of fertility drugs to regulate ovulation and maturation of the eggs you will be reviewed by vaginal ultrasound. Some of the mature egg that has been stimulated by fertility drugs will be removed through the process of "egg pickup" with the help of ultrasound.
(B) Step 2
• A number of eggs were sucked placed together with sperm collected in a laboratory test tube where fertilization will occur. The second option is, the sperm is injected directly into the egg through intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) on glass plates. Through this procedure, the process of fertilization is very high. The process of cell division will occur in which the embryo develops.
(C) Step 3
• The embryos are usually transferred into the uterus 1-6 days after fertilization manually. This process is also known as "embryo transfer". The doctor will insert a speculum (a device to open the vaginal walls) into your vagina. Small catheter (a soft, flexible tube) is then threaded into your womb through your cervix. Some of the best embryos were selected will enter through the tube into the uterus to increase the chances of pregnancy. This is where three or four of twins often happens in the case of IVF. Some women may feel discomfort during this process.
(D) Step 4
• You are asked to relax in a very short time before going home.
How Can I Get Pregnant | FOR MEN(A) Step 1
• You will be asked to produce sperm or semen sample on the day of treatment. Sperm are produced should be sent to the selection of no more than 30 minutes.
(B) Step 2
• Sperm are washed to remove fluid around him. Sperm active and less active will be separated. Cleaning and sperm selection process takes about 1-2 hours. Once selected sperm, IVF will be done.
(C) Step 3
• Sperm active and good quality will be placed in a test tube together eggs where fertilization will occur or sperm is injected directly into the egg through intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) on a glass plate.
How successful is IVF?Success rate depends on several factors including patient characteristics and type of treatment. It is also understood that the rod for the pregnancy rate is not the same as live birth rates.
• 30-35% for women under age 35 years
• 25% of women aged 35-37.
• 15-20% of women aged 38-40.
• 6-10% of women over the age of 40 years.
Sub-fertility clinic success rates differ from each other. Therefore, you should choose a sub-fertility clinic with complete information and latest pregnancy aid to increase the chances of your pregnancy.