HOW TO ADDRESS PROBLEMS DURING PREGNANCY leucorrhoea
Your body is experiencing many changes when you are pregnant. One of the changes you may experience problems like vaginal discharge during pregnancy. Pregnant women will also experience discharge from the genitals lelahan more than normal. This is caused by a mucus discharge from the genital tract due to the action of hormones of pregnancy. It is very important to know normal changes during pregnancy and seek immediate medical attention if you notice any abnormal changes.
What is normal vaginal discharge during pregnancy?Leukorrhea is thin whitish discharge and milder than genital. Leukorrhea is normal during pregnancy and not to worry. Estrogen hormone that increases blood flow to the pelvic area and stimulate the body's mucous membranes of leukorrhea during pregnancy. It protect the birth canal from infection and maintain a balanced flora and healthy bacteria in the vagina.
What is the white discharge during pregnancy is not normal?If vaginal discharge during pregnancy green or yellowish, strong smelling and / or accompanied by redness or irritation, chances are you have a vaginal infection. One of the most common vaginal infection during pregnancy is Candidiasis, also known as yeast infection. The infection is easily treated by your doctor. Another cause of white discharge during pregnancy is not normal due to the STD (s3xually transmitted disease).
Whiteness troubleshooting during pregnancyIf you have a discharge problem during pregnancy
You should not:
• Using tampons (this will introduce new bacteria into the vagina).
• Washing the genitals with soap (this can disrupt the normal balance of bacterial flora, affect the pH and lead to infection of the vagina).
• Think of it as vaginal infections and try to treat it.
• Use pads or panty liners that can bring comfort to you.
• Keep your genitals clean and dry to prevent an unpleasant odor.
• See your doctor if there is a change in vaginal discharge abnormal vaginal discharge.