Get Pregnant - Sharing About Factors And Causes of Female Infertility Causes Problems.
Test hysterosalpingogram (HSG) to detect blocked fallopian tubes
• hysterosalpingogram (HSG) is one of the tests used to detect the health of the uterus and fallopian tubes. HSG is an X-ray test in which the inside of the uterus, fallopian tubes and the area around them looked and searched. This is often done for women who have problems getting pregnant difficult if they have blocked fallopian tube problems, problems in the uterus such as fibroids, polyps, or structural form an abnormal uterus.
• In addition, HSG sometimes helps to remove fallopian tube blockage problems are not serious. This can increase the rate of pregnancy for some women who have trouble becoming pregnant after HSG infertili.
When HSG done?
• It is usually done after the menstrual period has expired but before ovulation, to avoid early pregnancy.
How HSG done to detect blocked fallopian tubes?
HSG procedure usually takes less than 30 minutes.
• You will lie on a table under a fluoroscope (real-time x-ray).
• speculum is placed in the vagina and examined by your doctor.
• The doctor will clean your cervix and cannula (plastic tube) is placed into the cervical opening.
• colored Dye will be injected into the uterus through a cannula slowly, then enter the fallopian tube and out of the opening if not blocked fallopian tubes.
• Several x-ray pictures will be taken during the process of the colored dye flow, abnormalities in the uterine cavity can be detected by x-ray image. However, HSG procedure was not designed to assess or diagnose ovarian endometriosis.
• After the HSG, you can resume normal activities immediately, but you should not have s3x for a few days.
What are the risks and complications of HSG?
HSG is a very safe procedure. However, the risks and complications are rare, only 1% among patients. It included such as:
• Vaginal bleeding
• Allergy to dye colored
• Cuts on the cervix
• X-ray exposure.
What is the next step after HSG?
• The fallopian tubes and uterus have no problems. Your doctor may give suggestions to make other tests to find the cause of your infertility or provide further treatment such as IUI.
• If the fallopian tubes are blocked, your doctor may suggest either doing laparoscopy (a surgical procedure to look at the tube) or provide further treatment such as IVF.
Admin Blog civilwarnovel.blogspot.COM Hope you are happy to have read the article PROBLEM blocked fallopian tubes? Hysterosalpingogram (HSG). If you have much time please read PROBLEM blocked fallopian tubes? Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) and REVERSE BABY (BREECH) DURING PREGNANCY