AMNIOTIC MUCH WATER PROBLEM OR DECREASE?
What is the function of amniotic water?Amniotic water is amniotic fluid that surrounds the baby in the womb during pregnancy. It is very important for infant development. Amniotic fluid amniotic sac produced after the formation of about 12 days after fertilization. In early pregnancy, amniotic water is provided by the mother. After about the 20th week, most of the amniotic water produced by baby urine. During the second trimester, the baby will swallow amniotic water and produce urine to maintain the volume of amniotic water in the womb. Thus the amniotic water produced by most of the urine, skin and breathing baby. The amount of water is the most abundant membranes in the 34th week of about add into 800ml. Membranes will decrease the amount of water up to about 600ml at week-40.
The main functions of the amniotic water is:
(A) To protect the baby from external trauma• Water fills the space between the baby's amniotic, umbilical and uterine walls to help absorb the impact of external shock (traumatic accidents such as falls) and the effects of uterine contractions squeeze.
(B) Protection temperature• Water amniotic help keep baby ambient temperature to prevent heat loss.
(C) a change in the liquid• Water amniotic help the baby's lungs and digestive system of the baby to grow as the baby breathes in amniotic water to swallow it.
(D) space for the baby move and umbilical cord• Your baby can move in amniotic water helps muscle and bone development. It also provides space to store umbilical cord from terhempit.
Do you have too much amniotic water problem?Too much amniotic water problem is also known as polyhydramnio. Amniotic water quantity is determined by where the baby's baby swallowed a lot of water and produce urine.
How too much amniotic water problems can occur?• Birth defects - deafness or terhempit digestive tract that prevents water baby to swallow amniotic membranes causing water levels to rise. Other defects such as hydrocephalus also cause too much amniotic water.
• Diabetes mellitus (diabetes) that is not controlled
• Mismatching rapport between the blood and the blood of your baby as Rhesus factor (Rh) incompatibility.
• Pregnancy Complications such as twin-twin-twin tranfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
• Infection in babies
• Problems with the baby's heart rate.
• 65% of mothers who have too much amniotic water unknown reasons.
What problems would arise if the amniotic water is too much?• Position the baby is stable - the baby will often turn out like breech and transverse positions and not under the head during childbirth want. Babies may be born with cesarean surgery.
• preterm birth - early labor may be due to premature rupture the amniotic water (PROM) or placenta abruption of the placenta may become detached from the uterine wall.
• Content is too heavy - your spine stiff and sore, you also have difficulty breathing and walking.
• Postpartum hemorrhage, severe bleeding after birth.
What a way to overcome the problem is too much amniotic water?• Most cases polyhydramnio only undergo frequent and rigorous inspections to monitor the baby's growth. Other treatments may include inhaling through amniocentesis amniotic water can bring certain risks or use of drugs that can reduce the production of liquid and can only be used before the 32nd week.
Do you have a water problem amniotic decrease?• reduced amniotic water problem is also known as oligohydramnio. The quantity of water is determined by the baby's amniotic where many baby swallow less water and produce urine.
How does too little amniotic water problems can occur?• Birth defects, urinary tract system is not functioning kidneys do not function or baby has no kidneys to produce urine.
• Leaking water-amniotic membranes rupture prematurely water (PROM) may occur. It can also cause infection
• Diagnostic Trouble - If the placenta is not providing enough blood and nutrients to the baby, the baby may be able to stop to produce urine.
• Post date pregnancy - pregnancy more than 42 weeks may have low levels of amniotic water
• Complications capital - factors such as dehydration mother, high blood pressure, preeclampsia, diabetes and so on can cause decreased amniotic water.
What will arise if the problem is too little amniotic water?• Drowning Baby - Baby probable suffocation from umbilical cord terhimpat cause disruption in the flow of blood and oxygen.
• Preterm birth - this can be attributed to complications such as difficulty breathing and bowel problems.
• the space in the womb - could disrupt the formation of lung, handicapped limbs and abnormal fetal position. Baby's growth restricted (IUGR).
• increase the chances of miscarriage.
What a way to overcome the problem of water decreased amniotic?• Treatment based on kadungan age. If the baby has not reached maturity yet, the doctor will probably undergo a contraction stress test to monitor the baby's movements. If the baby has reached maturity, the doctor may give birth early.
• Other treatments include amnio-Infusion during childbirth, an injection fluid through amniocentesis, the mother of hydration by drinking water or IV fluids and so on.