Pain During Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Many women who are faced with the problem of pain when sysdrome premenstrual (PMS) with a very serious illness that they were forced to take sick leave every departure came period. Sindromnya may include depression, bloating, stress, fatigue, swollen legs and so on. How to reduce the impact?Did you know that exercise can increase the levels of serotonin in the body.
Serotonin is a natural substance pain (pain killer) in the body which in the same time can make you happy. Regular exercise also increases blood flow, including the distribution of oxygen in the body. Increased beta-endorphin because exercise can reduce sensitivity to pain and reduce cramps occur and other problems during menstruation.What kind of exercise? Variety of exercise including running, walking, aerobics, weight training, yoga and so on.
Do at least three times a week consistently.What are other ways to reduce pain during PMS?
1. Healthy EatingHigh fiber foods can reduce excess estrogen in the body. Enter the amount of fruit and vegetables in the daily diet. Avoid caffeine found in coffee, coke and so on. Also avoid foods that are high in sugar.
2. SupplementsStudies show taking vitamin E, thiamine and omega-3 reduces menstrual cramps. Zinc and kasium also reduce cramps and bloating. Calcium and magnesium reduce fatigue. Everything should be taken 2 to 3 months to take effect.
3. Se* Regular se*ual activity can reduce the effects of PMS. 0rgasm secretes oxytocin which helps to reduce pain.
4. StretchingThere are some stretching that can reduce pain and stiffness. Try to do some yoga appropriate measures to reduce these symptoms. It is also feasible to do during PMS.
5. Loose ShirtAvoid wearing tight clothing. Tights put pressure on the stomach.
6. Exercise During Menstruation Do some light exercise such as walking during PMS and others. Smooth blood circulation prevent cramps.
7. Lie downBaring in different positions as well or facing down. Can also lie down as usual but put a pillow under the foot.
8. Avoid Xenoestrogens and PhytoestrogenAvoid any use or food containing xenoestrogen and phytoestrogen. Xenoestrogens are found in most lotions, shampoo, washing clothes and so on. Phytoestrogen found in many herbal products. Also avoid drinking soy. Xenoestrogen and phytoestrogen reduces magnesium and vitamin B in the body. Lack of magnesium causes cramps. Lack of vitamin B causes neuropathy.
9. Pain relieversIf the case lasts just think of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or naproxen. If you can not receive ibuprofen or naproxen aspirin or acetaminophen get new. Consult a doctor.
10. Pills plannerDid you know that oral contraceptives reduce the effects of PMS?
11. Water or Hot PadPlace the water-filled bottle or hot pad on the stomach. According to the study, the effect just like taking painkillers. If not, the hot water bath.
12. Alternative MedicineSeek alternative medicine if do not want to use contemporary medicine. I further suggest alternative medicine such as acupuncture and so on.
13. Alcohol For, can use wine to relieve the pain. Alcohol blood thinners. This option is not recommended. Alcohol brings other effects that are undesirable.
14. Other ActivitiesPerform other activities that can avoid the recall of pain.
15. AromatherapyAromatherapy give you a very pleasant taste. Combine oil aromatherapy in your bath or apply aromatherapy oils.
16. AnimalsPut a small animal like a cat on your stomach. Make sure she kept there. Vibration of the cat helps relax your muscles while reducing spasm of heat.
17. Massage Massage the abdomen can improve blood circulation which will eventually lead acidic blood produced by the muscles to work there.Note: If a serious problem with severe bleeding, seek a doctor.
Pain During Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)