The influence of music to the unborn baby during pregnancy can strengthen the relationship between the natural parents and the baby. Fetus in a given stimulus music regularly could help the development of sensory nerves during pregnancy and help your baby intelligence after birth.
What role did music for the unborn child during pregnancy?• Music has the unique ability to communicate with your baby. It can transfer music language that contains all kinds of emotional and educational messages that can be understood indirectly by all babies. With a combination of musical styles, melody, harmony and rhythm right, the baby's brain can be stimulated to create more neural connections. Indirectly, the baby you start studying in your womb!
What are the benefits of playing music to the unborn baby during pregnancy?• Boost and optimize the functions of the infant brain.
• As baby imagination media at times of growth.
• Eliminate stress stress, physical and mental health of pregnant women and infants.
• Assist wit and your baby's health after birth.
• Provides peace of babies after birth when the same music is played.
• Minimize disturbance of fetal growth in the womb.
When you need to start playing music for your unborn baby?• Babies begin to be heard in about six months. Thus, you are recommended to start playing music during this period. You can feel your baby become calmer when music is played.
Is the selection of music important for your baby?• Yes. It is very important to choose the right music for your baby. Choosing the wrong music can have a negative effect. Most people believe that classical music is not suitable for the development of the baby because they are sometimes too quick and too intense to be absorbed by the baby. However, by changing the technique composed (orchestration) music and rhythm (tempo), classical music successfully adapted for infants and babies benefit. As parents, you need to avoid music that does not take into consideration the baby reaction to music. You are encouraged to choose a specially created music to your baby during pregnancy.
There a right way and a wrong way to play music to your unborn baby?
Yes.• RIGHT Way: Attempt to play music at home, quiet atmosphere and without any other distractions if possible. This is a valuable opportunity bonding between mother and baby. You should limit this time no more than 20-30 minutes at a time and a maximum of 1 hour per day.
• How WRONG: Avoid fast music, strong and great, as it will further stimulate your baby with discomfort or stress. Do not play music too long, because too much exposure to give your baby too much "information" to be processed. Overexposure will affect your baby like the sound of that music is not important.