What are the Benefits of Breast Feeding To Baby?• Infants receiving the nutrients most complete and optimal for the growth of babies.
• Baby breast milk is easier to digest than formula milk, reduce the risk of chronic constipation, colic, and other stomach disorders.
• An infant's immune system is stronger where babies are protected from infection, allergy, asthma, diabetes, obesity and other diseases.
• There is no baby who is allergic to milk.
• Does not contain chemical bahan2 is one benefit of breastfeeding.
• Babies are more astute in which breast milk enhance the development of the brain and nervous system.
• Always available fresh at a temperature which coincides breast milk has the same temperature with the baby's body.
• Taste of the milk change according to what the mother eating. Therefore, it is helpful to introduce a variety of tastes to the baby through breast feeding.
• To strengthen the emotional bond between mother and baby.
• Breastfeeding is playing an important role in the emotional and spiritual development of the baby.
What are the Benefits of Breastfeeding to Mother?• Breast milk is free, daily cost.
• Breastfeeding helps shrink the uterus, and reducing the risk of breast cancer, uterus and ovaries.
• Breast feeding help the mother lose weight because breastfeeding burns calories.
What are the Benefits of Milk Formula?
• Anyone can give milk to the baby, not necessarily the mother only.
• No need to empty / breast pump at a certain time.
• The frequency of breastfeeding less because slow digestion of milk, the baby will sleep longer.
• Mothers do not have to worry about eating healthy food for myself for not having to worry about the production of breast milk.
Note: You might also be interested to read an article about 20 tips milk production, the best technique feeding breast milk to the baby, How to use BREAST PUMP breastpump or use manual / electric.