WHAT CAUSES EARLY PREGNANCY TRIMESTER BLEEDING FIRST?
• Implantation bleeding is a sign of pregnancy usually occurs in the embryo implantation in the uterine wall. Implantation bleeding is usually is usually patchy brown or pink and not of menstrual blood. That differentiate it from the menstrual blood is the amount of blood out are few and limited to 1-3 days. It usually happens around 6-12 days after ovulation and fertilization. Implantation bleeding is bleeding early in pregnancy is often the case and not worrying
• threatened loss can also be known as a threaten miscarriage where you have bleeding or cramping but your baby is still in your womb. This may occur if you have an infection, such as urinary tract infections, dehydration, use of drugs or certain medications or have been involved in physical trauma. Apart from these reasons, threatened miscarriage is usually not caused by activities such as lifting weights or having s3x or emotional stress.
• complete loss also may be known as spontaneous abortion or miscarriage complete where you have bleeding or cramping but your uterus appears empty on ultrasound scans. This means you have lost the pregnancy. The causes of this are the same as threatened miscarriage.
• Incomplete Miscarriage also be known as Incomplete miscarriage. You may have an incomplete miscarriage if pelvic examination showed your cervix open in a long time and the production of blood, clots or tissue has not stopped. Incomplete miscarriage may occur if your cervix start tightening before all tissue removed or if there is an infection in your uterus.
Formation failure fetus
• pregnancy ultrasound scan showed evidence of fetal development in the uterus but failed to form. This may occur if the fetus is abnormal.
Intrauterine Fetal Death
• Intrauterine fetal death also called IUFD or babies die in the womb. It can occur at any time during pregnancy. It may occur early in pregnancy, but it is very common occurring during the second and third trimester of pregnancy.
Ectopic pregnancy, ectopic
• Ectopic pregnancy is also known as an ectopic pregnancy in which the fertilized egg outside the uterus usually in the fallopian tubes. Development of the fetus in the fallopian tubes can cause pain and possible rupture and cause bleeding in early pregnancy can be life threatening.
SOURCES OF EARLY PREGNANCY TRIMESTER BLEEDING FIRST
Diposkan Oleh: Trisu Nenty