WHAT CAUSES BLEEDING DURING PREGNANCY TRIMESTER FINAL?
What are the causes of bleeding during pregnancy last trimester?
(1) placenta previa• Placenta previa is also known as placenta under which the placenta lies low in the uterus. It may cover or partially cover your cervix. Placenta previa is one of the common causes for bleeding during the third trimester hamiml. This was due to a number of placental blood vessels that cover the cervix stretches and breaks when opening the cervix thins and expands in late pregnancy to prepare for birth. If severe bleeding during pregnancy, immediate cesarean surgery may be needed to stop the bleeding and to save the life of the mother.
(2) Placental abruption• The placenta may become detached from the uterine wall before or during labor can cause bleeding during pregnancy. Often it occurs in late pregnancy and together with abdominal pain and uterine contractions continued. This is an emergency situation which can cause infant or maternal death. Contact your doctor as soon as possible.
(3) breach of the uterus• uterine rupture also known as uterine rupture which abnormal opening in the uterus and not the cervix, causing a baby or fully released into the abdomen. Uterine rupture is rare, but extremely dangerous for both mother and baby. Uterine surgery should be carried out immediately, including cesarean birth. Uterine rupture can occur before or during birth. Other risk factors that can cause uterine rupture, including more than 4 babies pregnancy, trauma, excessive use of oxytocin, abnormal position of the baby or the baby's shoulders get stuck on the pubic bone during delivery.
(4) Mark maternity• Bleeding from the vagina during pregnancy is also a birth mark where the mucus that covers the door pluk uterus falls. This is due to uterine contractions and cause blood and lenders out of the cervix.
(5) Other• Cause the end of trimester bleeding during pregnancy is rare, including cervical and vaginal injuries, polyp, cancer, varicose veins, Vasa previa or hemophilia.
Note: All bleeding during pregnancy is associated with the final trimester of pregnancy should consult with your doctor immediately.