METHOD OF PREVENTING PREGNANCY - TUBAL SURGERY LIGASI
What ligasi Tubal surgery?Ligasi Tubal surgery is the process of blocking the fallopian tubes are also known as "tubes tied". It merupakah permanent sterilization techniques. Eggs can not move from the ovary to the uterus through the fallopian tubes and the sperm can not reach the egg in the fallopian tube after it is released by the ovaries. Thus, fertilization can not occur.
How ligasi Tubal surgery performed?Tubal ligasi considered major surgery requiring the patient to undergo general anesthesia. Women who have or have a history of bladder cancer, it is advisable that women do not have to undergo this surgery. After the anesthesia takes effect, the surgeon will make a small incision on each side right under the center to permit the inspection of each fallopian tube. Traditionally ligasi Tubal surgery, the surgeon will have surgery either fallopian tubes cut, tied, or blocked dilecuhkan without surgery using clips or rings on both fallopian tubes to prevent the eggs can not move from the ovary to the uterus.
How effective is ligasi Tubal surgery?Effectiveness ligasi Tubal surgery is approximately 99% effective in the first year after the procedure. In the following year, the effectiveness may be reduced slightly. This is due to there are some cases where the fallopian tubes can reform or reconnect.
From the failure rate, 15-20% are likely to be ectopic (pregnancy outside the uterus). 84% of them, failure usually occurs within a year or more after surgery Tubal ligasi. This is caused by the formation of reconnection fallopian tubes, tube openings large enough to allow the passage of sperm but eggs senyawakan tube openings too small to allow the ovum through the tube to stick in the wall of the uterus. Thus, fertilization and implantation occurs at the end of the fallopian tube segments where an ectopic pregnancy occurs.
What side effects or health risks ligasi Tubal surgery?
Tubal surgery ligasi side effects include:
- • The risk of general surgery.
- • Bleeding or pain that is not normal.
- • Hormonal changes significantly.
- • Changes in s3xual behavior and emotional health
- • Increase of premenstrual discomfort.
- • The risk of ectopic pregnancy high
Is Tubal surgery ligasi allows pregnancy again?Tubal surgery ligasi generally is a permanent method of sterilization. Tubal reversal process is also known procedures of Tubal Ligation Reversal (RTL) is surgery to repair the fallopian tubes after Tubal surgery ligasi. There is the possibility of failing to repair the fallopian tubes even have to undergo Tubal reversal process. However, the process of in vitro fertilization (IVF) is proposed to overcome fertility problems.
What is the relationship between ligasi Tubal surgery and venereal diseases?Tubal surgery ligasi NOT provide protection against s3xually transmitted diseases.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of ligasi Tubal surgery?
Benefits ligasi tubah surgery include:
- • permanent sterilization techniques
- • effective immediately.
- • Do not interrupt when the intimate relationship.
- • No need to remember to take medication, injections or replace the device prevent pregnancy.
- • Cost-effective in the long run.
Lack ligasi Tubal surgery include:
- It does not protect against s3xually transmitted diseases.
- Requires that the cost of surgery.
- Have the risks associated with surgery.
- More complicated than male sterilization surgery.
- The possibility can not be pregnant again even reversal surgery.
- Probably will regret it if want to get pregnant again.